Some of the Printables I use for all kinds of things. This page is in process so there will be more soon.
Also if you need/ want something you don’t see here let me know and I will find it and link to it or make it.
My home makers Binder
- 2013 dates for sabbats and esbats
- week at a glance sheet. Print it out on Sunday and fill it in for the week. The WHBH on Monday is flylady’s weekly home blessing hour.
- lesson plan with Little’s weekly activities. While most of them are self explanatory, the magical childhood is where we work on things in her weekly rhythm like gardening and making crafts or field trips. It is also where I make notes to do things that I think will make good memories. The parts of life that make it magical.
- menu plan for a week with a shopping list.
- Daily Rhythm Goal What I hope will happen each day 🙂 Keep in mind I only have 1 child. Also I do a morning routing and before bed routine a la Flylady.net Chores that happen in the morning are 1 load of laundry in the washer and dishes unloaded from the dishwasher. Before bed I tidy up the Kitchen and run the dishwasher. Swish and swipe the bathroom while Little is in her bath, lay out our clothing (and other items) for tomorrow. Laundry is rebooted (put in dryer) right before I start lunch and folded and put away while Little is napping.
My Book of Days
- birthdays sheet to use to plan out the special day for your special people.
- Dates for the New and Full moons of each month. I got this from here
- thanksgiving plan sheet