Because everyone else is doing it 🙂 and after reading the 10th blog with their top ten post of the year I thought Hey I wonder what mine were. I looked them up and I was not to surprised 🙂 here they are:
1. About Poppy. y’all want to know more about me. very sweet. I take questions too 🙂
2. Printiables. Who doesn’t like free printables like the 2013 dates for Moons and Holidays or my weekly menu planner 🙂
3. Homemakers binder/ day planner. organization is nice 🙂
4. the first annual Back to School for witches too blog party. Lots of great participants. I look forward to doing it again next year 🙂
5. Picture of my BOS. I love this one too!
7. Book of Days. This is probably my favorite page on this blog. I am always adding to it.
9.Book of Magic. Another page though not one of the ones with a ton of info. Look for that to change in the new year! I am planning on posting at least one spell a week on Thursdays. Were going to start with attraction and head on till something that starts with Z.
10 last but not least 2013 Esbats and Sabbt dates printable
2012 was a good year for my blog. It’s the year I actually got going with it and blogged all almost every day. I look forward to 2013 and if you want more Poppy I am happy to announce I am one of the new admins at The Pagan Mama Facebook community.