Well shucks this week went somewhere. Here it is Friday and I feel like I haven’t written at all this week.
I am grateful for:
- Knowing how to cook. When I want food I can make it and it is good. I never can understand why some people look down on cooking or think it’s not an important skill.
- the abundance of yummy food this time of year. Besides the taste it is beautiful I love the bright colors, the orange pumpkins and the green brussel sprouts and the red pomegranate.
- fantastic friends old and new. This week I have got to spend time with a good friend. It just makes me so happy and filled with joy.
- having good people in my life that I can talk to about all manner of things and not worry that they are going to think I have suddenly lost all my marbles.
- my wonderful family who I love beyond words.