For Today’s Friday I thought I would share about love. Love is a wonderful thing and my husband is a wonderful man. I wanted to share with you 5 things I love about him.
- He is smart. I love a sharp mind. I love that he knows lots about lots and can carry on an intelligent conversation with just about anyone regarding just about anything.
- He has a big heart. He is kind and caring to his family and friends and even people he doesn’t particularly care for. You can’t love everyone, but you can treat everyone with kindness.
- He is thoughtful. Today he randomly brought me my favorite coffee home. These things don’t always seem big to the outside world but it is the small little gestures that can make a relationship flourish. Last month he got my folks tickets to the San Francisco Symphony Beatles concert for my moms anniversary. Incredibly sweet of him and so thoughtful.
- He is funny. This is really the reason we met. He can make me laugh well really he can make everyone laugh, and he loves to. He is funny in a wonderful happy way too not in that dripping with sarcasm I am so above you way that everyone seems to think is funny these days.
- He is driven. I would say passionate but that might get you thinking something else and that is just between him and I. I love that he will go after what he wants. I love that he works hard for what he wants and is not afraid to stand up for himself or his ideas. I love his tenacity.