Honestly if I keep this up I am going to have to rename this series to Saturdays Friday Five. Better late then never. This week has been a little hectic with me working outside the home a lot more than normal. Whats more I have been staying up to late watching the Olympics Love them but I need more sleep so 5 things I love right now and am grateful for this last week.
- Caffeine. Silly or sad but very true. I much prefer to be awake and feeling good instead of feeling like I want to go back to bed. I take mine in all forms. Coffee and Irish Breakfast tea seem to be the main forms. I used have green tea as my 3pm pick me up but stopped and now I am on the hunt for a good green tea again.
- Little Miss Spit Fire. She woke me up this morning singing “some where over the rainbow” and then smooch on the forehead. so sweet.
- Nanny J. when you trust someone to watch you child it is a huge deal and can be scary. Lucky for us we have the amazing Nanny J. Little Loves her and she loves Little. They have fun and play and she helps me by getting some of my chores done while Little naps. She even brought Little by the office for a visit and brought Starbucks for me and my coworkers, on the way to the library to check out books for Little. Pretty much she is a super star!
- I did a circle with some new people a few weeks ago which is always a little nerve wreaking for me. One gal gave me the most wonderful compliment and said “you do beautiful magic” Very sweet and makes me smile. Also gives me that little extra nudge that I do know what I am doing and am capable of sharing.
- It’s the weekend. Time to have fun!