Wow wee The fabulous Elfkat (http://elfkat.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/inspiring-blog-award/) nominated me for the inspiring blog awards.To be honest I am humbled, and not sure that I deserve it but, tickled pink just the same. When you get one of these you have to agree to the Rules.
So here they are:
So, here are the rules…
1. Display the award certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
3. Present 7 awards to deserving bloggers. Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
4. Post 7 interesting facts about yourself.
To be fair I love so very many blogs and I usually find several new ones a week that I just adore. I don’t always have time to read everything I want to (pretty much I want to read everything I want to learn it all) and right now I have 100 posts waiting to be read ekk! Also it probably wouldn’t be fair to nominate Elfkat but besides her “adult blog” she has a “kids” blog The Littlest Druid. Not only do I love it for the stories that I can read my little red-head but spiritual information is presented in such a clear and simple way that child and adult can benefit from the lessons.So here are my 7 nominations, but I love many, many more:
- http://www.naturalsuburbia.com/ a blog I found while I delve into all things waldorf. I also just love her knit flowers.
- http://tressabelle.wordpress.com/ So far I have liked it all though I am particularly drawn to her sabbat posts. Little and I made her sun disks that she posted about for Lithia
- http://frugallysustainable.com/ I love love love this blog for all kinds of natural remedies and toiletries.
- http://petalsandsunshine.blogspot.com/ a mama and crafter. More Waldorfy stuff. She was the inspiration for the Hand Kite I made Little.
- http://anaturalnester.blogspot.com/ just beautiful she is quite the artist!
- http://www.imperfecthomemaking.com/ I have no idea how this woman does it. Frankly I am amazed by her energy and abilities. She has 5 kids and 1 on the way! Just thinking of that makes me tired but she has a good heart and is funny and strong in her faith which is very different then mine.
- http://pintester.com/ flat-out just funny! This is always good for a laugh and plus well I love pinterest so a lot of the stuff she is testing out I have seen. Hilarious!
7 interesting facts
humm hard to say what others will find interesting
1. I am a make up expert. bet you didn’t know that! I was a beauty consultant with Mary Kay for quite a while. loved it and learned a lot. Now I do makeup for pretty much all my friends weddings.
2. I thought (because the doctors told me so) that I could never have kids and yet we have our amazing Little spit fire.
3. I’m very bossy and sometimes I forget to think before I open my mouth and let my opinions tumble out. my best friend calls me Hermione for that reason.
4. I have been a stanch feminist I am guessing since I was in the womb. Thank you Mom!
5. I have a younger brother who is BRILLIANT and I love to pieces and I am so so so glad I was born first so I didn’t have to live up to him.
6. I have never met a potato I didn’t like.
7. I am barely over my states legal height requirement for needing a booster seat! LOL
Thank you Elfkat!