1. This fire. So wonderful warm and cheery. It reminds me of my childhood as the multiple generations gather around and roast Marshmallows and chat about the day.
2. Little having 4 cousins up to play with. It has been non-stop fun for her. She so loves to run and play with the big kids and it is so fun to watch.
3. Being a country kid at heart. Growing up as I did out in the country, has been such a blessing in my life. It has been really fun to watch my cousins kids explore the outdoors. They are from Los Angeles and this is like a different world. I loved as they brought us different things from outside. “Whats this?” They ask all bright-eyed. Oh I say that’s rattle snake grass listen closely. Four small heads tilt in to listen and there is silence. I shake the grass for them and they make oohs and awes and run off to find something else to learn about.
4. Having a few really busy weeks because it means lots of things are happening and I am getting stuff done.
5. Being able to forgive myself when I don’t get everything done. Every thing will happen in its time. The world will not stop turning if laundry is not folded till after dinner.