It’s done! Just in time for cold and flu season. Isn’t it beautiful?
9/2/2012 thought I would add the recipe 🙂
2 tablespoons each :Lavender, Rosemary, Thyme, Sage, Cloves, Peppermint, 3 garlic cloves peeled and sliced
Place herbs in small jar and fill with apple cider vinegar.
Store in cool dark place for 4-6 weeks. Check often and shake. Strain into a sterilized jar and date and label. This one is edible.
- add one teaspoon to a glass of cold water and drink to avoid cold/ flu bug. No more then 2 cups a day
- combine with equal parts of water and use as a disinfectant for the home. Countertops and door knobs etc.
- body rub but avoid open wounds.
- magikaly speaking all herbs are of a protective nature, thus can be used to protect self or home or car. Sprinkle around house or car
- use as a sponge bath to spiritually cleanse/protect ones self